Automatic Control System and MCC Panels
- The system runs regarding to the CO level inside the carpark for daily ventilation. Moreover, The system runs regarding to the fire alarm which is generated bu the fire detection system in case of a fire,
- The main axial fans, jet fans, dampers run regarding to the scenario of the PLC panel,
- Frequency convertors runs at the desired capacity which results the better control and energy saving,
- The fans must run at the maximum speed by-passing the frequency convertors,
- The whole system can be traced by the BMS,
- There must be manual emergency start at the MCC panel.
It is a computational simulation for the temperature, distribution of smoke, air speed depending on time as shown at the figure. One burning car with a total fire potential of 4MW is assumed for these calculations. The simulation is done accepting a critical fire starting point.