VAX-S CAS Roof Type Smoke Exhaust Fans
Roof fans are used in carparks, subway and mining applications besides general ventilation. The best matching fan is supplied in the wide range by selecting several fan and combinations and adjustable blades.
- Full size from Ø 400 mm to Ø 1.000 mm diameter,
- Epoxy coated or hot deep galvanized casing and relevant parts,
- Adjustable blade angle impellers is made up cast aluminum alloy,
- Aerodynamic profile of the impellers allow high efficiency and low noise,
- Die cast aluminum alloy fan hubs,
- Optimum capacity obtained by the several fan and hub,
- combinations besides adjustable blade angles,
- IP 67 terminal box is placed out of the casing,
- Electrical motors with IP 55 and F class insulation,
- 230 V, 1 phase, 50 Hz and 380 V, 3 phase, 50 Hz,
- Operating temperature 300 °C for 2 hours.