VCE-VRE-VTL Duct Type and Air Handling Unit Type Electrical Heaters
VENCO electrical heaters are used to heat the outdoor air or reheat the supply air in the ventilation systems. Moreover, they are used to increase the supply air temperature with heat recovery ventilators. The heating elements are made up of stainless steel. The casing is made up of galvanized sheet or stainless sheet depending on the request. VENCO duct type electrical heaters are classified as VRE and VCE models. VENCO VTL Air Handling Unit type electrical heaters are designed for air handling units and they can be installed easily inside the air handling unit. They are used to heat the outdoor air or reheat the supply air in the air handling units.
- All VENCO Electric Heaters have CE mark in compliance with applicable directives
- %100 Final Quality Control Tests are conducted on all VENCO Electric Heaters
- All VENCO duct type electrical heaters can be connected to the duct system without any accessory
- VCE models are circular duct type electrical heaters and produced at a dimension of standard spiral duct diameters
- VRE models are rectangular duct type electrical heaters and produced with the dimensions as required
- VTL models are rectangular air handling unit type electrical heaters and produced with the dimensions as required