VHR DX Heat Pump Heat Recovery Unit
VHR DX Heat Recovery Units with Heat Pump are designed for saving energy and also improving indoor air quality. VHR DX Heat Recovery Ventilation Units with Heat Pump make heat transfer from warm air to cold air by aluminum plate type heat exchangers and also provide fresh air at room temperature by the Heat Pump.
Although 30°C fresh air in the summer and 12°C fresh air in the winter as average are obtained by standard heat recovery units, 20°C fresh air in the summer and 25°C fresh air in the winter can be obtained by Heat Pump Heat Recovery Ventilation Units through the Heat Pump.
- 8 standard models with CE mark,
- Conditioned fresh air with a temperature of 20°C in the summer and 25°C in the winter,
- Compact structure (fresh air fan + exhaust air fan +aluminum plate type heat exchanger + evaporator +condenser +compressor + cooling equipment),
- High efficient and direct driven AC Fans with low noise level,
- Proper ventilation by fan speed control having 5 levels for exhaust air and fresh air controlled separately,
- Easy installation and maintenance by compact design,
- Aluminum plate type heat exchangers with high conductivity and performance,
- High indoor air quality with washable polyurethane filters.