VRpro Volume Flow Controllers
VRpro Volume Flow Controllers are suitable for constant and variable flow applications. VRpro Volume Flow Controllers can be used in the both fresh air and exhaust air ventilation systems. They can be installed at any angles.
VRpro Volume Flow Controllers consist of galvanized steel sheet casing and control mechanism. The bearing axles are made up of stainless steel and the air flow measuring system is made up of aluminum steel.
Static or dynamic sensors, actuators with standard, high speed or spring return and a controller compose the control mechanism. The mounting consoles on which the sensors and the controller are mounted can be manually folded or offset when the mounting space is restricted.
MP-Bus® or an analogue electrically connected to VRpro Volume Flow Controllers regulates the operation of VRpro Volume Flow Controllers.
They can be operated in the “constant”, “variable” and “3-step” mode.
- Suitable for fresh air and exhaust air ventilation systems
- Installation possibility at any angles
- Galvanized steel sheet damper and control mechanism
- High accuracy air flow
- The control mechanism with static or dynamic sensors, actuators with standard, high speed or spring return and a controller
- Manually folded or offset mounting consoles